- New York, 1977
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York, 1977
- U.S. Tax Court, 1983
- Florida, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 1998
- Canisius College, B.A., 1973
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 1976
Organizations & Associations
Approved by the J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board, the Bureau of Education and Cultural Affairs of the Department of State and the Council for International Exchange of Scholars.
- Szczecin University School of Law and Administration in Szczecin, Poland, 2016. Taught course in American business law as part of a three course American Law Certificate Program.
- Adjunct Professor at Wroclaw University Faculty of Law, Wroclaw, Poland, American Business Law certificate course, Spring, 2013
- University of Catania Faculty of Jurisprudence in Catania, Sicily, 2009. Presented on recent developments in American environmental law at symposium.
- Szczecin University School of Law and Administration in Szczecin, Poland, 2008. Taught course in American business law.
- Instructor and Adjunct Professor at Canisius College, Buffalo, NY, 1983-1991, business law and business ethics courses, both undergraduate (Business Law for Accountants/ CPA Exam preparation) and graduate (MBA program Business Law and Business Ethics courses)
- Instructor, The American College, Bryn Mawr, PA, Advanced Estate Planning for Life Insurance Agents, Buffalo, NY, 1994
- Instructor, American Institute of Banking, business law, 1977 at Niagara Community College, Sanborn, NY and 1978 at Erie County Community College, Orchard Park, NY
- Founding Member, “Fondation Coeur Vert” Cote d’lvoire (2017)
- European Constitutional Law Network (ECONET)
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- District Director’s Advisory Council, U.S. Small Business Administration, Buffalo Office, 1991-1997
Papers & Presentations:
- SBA/SCORE workshops on business start-ups, over 300 presentations
1981 – Present
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at Buffalo State College, “Strive and Thrive,” monthly workshops for business start-ups
- NYS Entrepreneurial Assistance Program (EAP) at Medaille College, Business Law presentation each semester
- ‘Perspectives on the Development of Environmental Law: The American Experience with Judicial, Legislative and Administrative Functions’
Presented July, 2009, University of Catania Faculty of Jurisprudence Catania, Sicily
- Polymer Conversions, Inc.
Precision medical injection molding and full-service contract manufacturing
Operator of family entertainment centers and manufacturer of laser tag equipment, arenas and Cyber Sport
- Bobby Lebel
Guitarist, vocalist and songwriter
- PLS 3rd Learning
An organization dedicated to the improvement of teaching and learning in K-12 schools by leveraging advanced technologies
- Block Club
The branding and strategy agency that wants better