- New York, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York, 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 2008
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of New York, 2010.
- University of Notre Dame, B.A. Theology, B.A. English, magna cum laude, 1996
- SUNY Buffalo Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2003
Organizations & Associations
Board Member: St. Thomas More Guild, Buffalo, NY (President, 2014-2016)
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Bar Association
- Niagara County Bar Association
- Catholic Bar Association
- BNI Enterprise Chapter, Amherst, NY 2011-2017, (President, 2015)
Military Service: U.S. Navy, Surface Warfare Officer, 1996-2000
Papers & Presentations:
- NOTE: The Law of Collision and the United States Navy, 50 Buffalo L. Rev. 981 (Fall 2002).
- “Practical Skills – How To Commence A Civil Lawsuit”; Topic: “Investigation of the Case and Use of Experts in the Early Stages of a Case” (New York State Bar Association, Amherst, NY, May 23, 2011).