Admitted: New York State, 2001
- University at Buffalo School of Law, JD, Concentration in Financial Transactions, 1998
- University of Rochester (Simon School), MBA, Executive Development Program, 1987
- State University College at Buffalo, BS, Industrial Technology, 1979
- Erie Community College, AAS, Mechanical Technology, 1977
Non-Legal Professional Experience: 20 years Program/Operations Management experience in the Aerospace and Defense industry – primarily in Avionics and Electronic Warfare.
Member: New York State Bar Association
Workshops & Presentations:
Regular Presenter on Various Small Business Topics
- SBA/SCORE, 2015 – Present
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at Buffalo State and NCCC, 2018 – Present
- Certified Mentor – Buffalo Niagara Chapter of SCORE
- Member & Past Chairman, Town of Wheatfield Picnic Committee
- Past Cubmaster, Cub Scout Pack 833
- Past President & Member North Amherst Vol. Fire Company, Inc.