LITIGATION and DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The attorneys at Roach, Lennon & Brown have years of experience litigating in both state and federal courts, involving all types of commercial claims and disputes. Roach, Lennon & Brown is cognizant of the client’s need to continue business while resolving issues. Mindful of the cost, our first approach is to work to achieve dispute resolutions before commencing litigation.
However, when litigation becomes necessary, our seasoned litigators and trial attorneys utilize business-minded strategies designed to achieve our client’s desired objective in the most effective and expeditious manner. We draw on decades of collective experience handling commercial disputes of all sizes for businesses and industries in complex matters.
Whether you need to sue, or have been sued, Roach, Lennon & Brown can provide the representation necessary to protect your interests.
Our civil litigation and appellate practice services include:
- Business and Commercial
- Shareholder and Partner Disputes
- Breach of Contract
- Environmental Claims
- Construction Claims
- Collection and Judgment Enforcement
- Employment, Compensation and Labor Related Disputes
- Copyright and Trademark Infringement, Trade Secrets, and Unfair Competition
- Non-Competition and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Product Liability
- Personal Injury
- Trust and Estate Disputes