David L. Roach
Partner & Founder
David L. Roach is the Partner and Founder of Roach, Lennon and Brown. His practice areas include business law, estates and trusts, environmental, tax and litigation. He has achieved an AV® Preeminent™ Rating from Martindale-Hubbell®.
- New York, 1977
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York, 1977
- U.S. Tax Court, 1983
- Florida, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 1998
- Canisius College, B.A., 1973
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 1976
- Approved by the J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board, the Bureau of Education and Cultural Affairs of the Department of State and the Council for International Exchange of Scholars.
- Szczecin University School of Law and Administration // Szczecin, Poland // 2016
Taught course in American business law as part of a three course American Law Certificate Program.
- Wroclaw University Faculty of Law // Wroclaw, Poland // Spring 2013
Adjunct Professor. Taught American Business Law certificate course.
- University of Catania Faculty of Jurisprudence // Catania, Sicily // 2009
Presented on recent developments in American environmental law at symposium.
- Szczecin University School of Law and Administration // Szczecin, Poland // 2008
Taught course in American business law.
- Canisius College // Buffalo, NY // 1983-1991
Instructor and Adjunct Professor. Taught business law and business ethics courses—both undergraduate (Business Law for Accountants/ CPA Exam preparation) and graduate (MBA program Business Law and Business Ethics courses).
- The American College // Bryn Mawr, PA
Instructor. Taught Advanced Estate Planning for Life Insurance Agents, Buffalo, NY, 1994
- Niagara Community College // Sanborn, NY // 1977 & Erie County Community College // Orchard Park, NY // 1978
Instructor. Taught American Institute of Banking, business law.
- “Fondation Coeur Vert” Cote d’lvoire, 2017
- European Constitutional Law Network (ECONET)
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- District Director’s Advisory Council, U.S. Small Business Administration, Buffalo Office, 1991-1997
- SBA/SCORE workshops on business start-ups, over 300 presentations
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at Buffalo State College, “Strive and Thrive,” monthly workshops for business start-ups
- NYS Entrepreneurial Assistance Program (EAP) at Medaille College, Business Law presentation each semester
- ‘Perspectives on the Development of Environmental Law: The American Experience with Judicial, Legislative and Administrative Functions’
Presented July 2009, University of Catania Faculty of Jurisprudence Catania, Sicily
- Polymer Conversions, Inc.
Precision medical injection molding and full-service contract manufacturing
Operator of family entertainment centers and manufacturer of laser tag equipment, arenas and Cyber Sport
- Bobby Lebel
Guitarist, vocalist and songwriter
- PLS 3rd Learning
An organization dedicated to the improvement of teaching and learning in K-12 schools by leveraging advanced technologies
- Block Club
The branding and strategy agency that wants better
- Baumann Realtors, Inc. v First Columbia Century-30, LLC
113 A.D.3d 1091
- South Buffalo Dev., LLC v PVS Chem Solutions, Inc.,
115 A.D.3d 1152
- General Motors, LLC v B.J. Muirhead Co., Inc.
120 A.D.3d 927
- New York v PVS Chems., Inc. (N.Y.), 50 F Supp. 2d 171
- Booth Oil Site Admin. Group v Safety-Kleen Corp., 2012 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 181838
- Burke v Eaton Assocs., 2012 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 10864
- New York v PVS Chems., Inc., 2014 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 225