J. Michael Lennon
Partner & Founder
J. Michael Lennon is a Founder and Partner at Roach, Lennon and Brown. Mike’s practice areas include civil litigation, specifically all areas of commercial litigation, construction law, employment law, and more.
- New York, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York, 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 2008
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of New York, 2010
- University of Notre Dame, B.A. Theology, B.A. English, magna cum laude, 1996
- SUNY Buffalo Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2003
- St. Thomas More Guild, Buffalo, NY (President, 2014-2016)
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Bar Association
- Niagara County Bar Association
- Catholic Bar Association
- BNI Enterprise Chapter, Amherst, NY 2011-2017, (President, 2015)
- U.S. Navy, Surface Warfare Officer, 1996-2000
- NOTE: The Law of Collision and the United States Navy, 50 Buffalo L. Rev. 981 (Fall 2002).
- “Practical Skills – How To Commence A Civil Lawsuit”; Topic: “Investigation of the Case and Use of Experts in the Early Stages of a Case” (New York State Bar Association, Amherst, NY, May 23, 2011).