John J. Donner
John J. Donner is Of Counsel with Roach, Lennon and Brown. His practice areas include business law, corporate and commercial transactions, contracts, and government contracting.
- University at Buffalo School of Law, JD, Concentration in Financial Transactions, 1998
- University of Rochester (Simon School), MBA, Executive Development Program, 1987
- State University College at Buffalo, BS, Industrial Technology, 1979
- Erie Community College, AAS, Mechanical Technology, 1977
- 20 years Program/Operations Management experience in the Aerospace and Defense industry – primarily in Avionics and Electronic Warfare.
- New York State Bar Association
- Regular Presenter on Various Small Business Topics
- SBA/SCORE, 2015–Present
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at Buffalo State and NCCC, 2018–Present