Roach, Lennon & Brown provides comprehensive legal advice and insight to protect your assets during your lifetime and for your family’s future. Our firm’s Trusts and Estates practice includes all stages of estate planning and administration, from designing and implementing an estate plan to administering and settling an estate. We also frequently collaborate with family-owned businesses to assist with efficient and effective business succession planning.
Roach, Lennon & Brown has the knowledge and expertise to develop strategies to protect assets and minimize estate and gift tax consequences for high-net-worth individuals.
We work with closely-held family businesses seeking to accomplish personal retirement and succession plans, implement family gift programs and accomplish multigenerational transfer of assets, integrated with the corporate and operational concerns in the sale or other transfer of closely-held business to family members and others. In doing so, our objective is to minimize taxes and facilitate family-focused business succession planning. In all estate and tax planning, we have considerable experience in successfully defending these estate planning techniques from attacks by the Internal Revenue Service.
In addition to estate and succession planning, Roach, Lennon & Brown is experienced in handling litigation with respect to estates and trusts, including will contests, trust agreements, accountings and breach of fiduciary duty issues.
Our firm’s Trust and Estates practice includes providing the following services:
- Estate Planning, including preparation and revisions of Wills, Health Care Proxies and Powers of Attorney
- Business Succession, Retirement Planning, and Family Asset Transfers
- Special Needs Trusts
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Elder Law
- Medicaid Planning
- Fiduciary Services
- Estate Tax and Gift Tax Counseling
- Estate Tax Return Preparation, including Estate Tax, Gift Tax, and Fiduciary Income Tax Returns for Estates and Trusts
- Representation in estate administration proceedings, Will contests, and trust litigation/dispute
Click here to learn about our attorneys